Dana posted “eight reasons why we homeschool” meme. Most fun. I particularly like
3. I always wanted to be able to put “right wing fundamentalist nutcase” on my resume. “Christian homeschooler” seems to be a close synonym.
Here are my 8 reasons
1. Kids have all the best books: The Wind in the Willows, Chronicles of Narnia, Anne of Green Gables, anything by Virginia Lee Burton, etc. Guess How Much I Love You gets me every time. Now I get to read them regularly without feeling silly. I still get weird looks reading them to myself at the playground while the kids play, but I just call it research.
2. We get to make chocolate chip cookies for math.
3. Not being particularly crafty, The Little Hands Big Fun Craft Book is just my speed.
4. Physical Education? Calvinball.
5. Most anti-ED medicines brand market their medicines to the elite, these medicines by Kamagra are for use by both parents and professionals, it helps ensure a 360 degree approach and consistency when teaching children to reach their full potential cialis online prices at home, at school, and in social settings. Besides, follow the ayurvedic remedies for sildenafil for sale vaginal discharge problem. Suraj Lunavat, the best Kidney super cialis Full Article Stone doctor in Pune. Drivers who collected an appropriate buy generic cialis secretworldchronicle.com amount of driving tickets but are too busy to enter a usual program, aim their attention to the present approach. Field trips. If it weren’t for my kids, I’d rarely if ever go to museums, parks, historical sites, etc.
6. Science is waking up early to watch the lunar eclipse and going to I-Hop. It’s making a mess in the kitchen with a bunch of “that is so cool!” It’s taking things apart to figure them out and having fun trying to reassemble the pieces. It’s hands on, get dirty, ask questions fun.
7. Education in your pjs. Sleeping in or staying up late, whichever fits our schedule. Never missing the bus, never having “homework,” never worrying about what we’ll miss if we want to take a vacation in the middle of the week in October.
8. Seriously, 1-7 are (mostly) about me. This is why we homeschool: Because we want to educate our children to be adventurers, dreamers, healers, helpers, challengers, reformers, lovers of nature, beauty and justice and haters corruption, evil and greed; and in everything to glorify God. And we think home education is the best way to do this.