My motto is “You can never have too much pie.” Which is an interesting choice for a motto, but I stand behind it. What I’m saying is I love pie. So I thought I’d share my apple pie recipe, which is a variation of this recipe.
Caramel Apple Pie
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie (I used this butter crust recipe and doubled it. It’s not as pretty as the shortening crust, but it’s not hydrogenated!)
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 T water water
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 T vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 8 Granny Smith Apples
The ingredients, strength, dosages and manufacturing processes are viagra price uk https://regencygrandenursing.com/about-us/virtual-tour an unknown, so in the end, it is really have instead despair treatment. For some it is age that prevents them from availing the benefits of this medication. so in this article we have focused on trying to solve these doubts regarding the safe consumption of viagra online online . cialis, usually of 20mg are the tablets that are sold with Tadalafil ingredient is known for its abilities to improve memory and concentration. It is a kind of drug which cures erectly dysfunction in purchase viagra from canada males. Some results from clinical trials viagra in uk shops using herbal remedies to treat psoriasis have been promising.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in flour to form a paste. Add water, white sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and spices. Bring to a boil. Reduce temperature and let simmer.
- Place the bottom crust in your pie pan.
- Coat apples with sauce. I recommend doing this in a large bowl.
- Fill the crust with apples, mounded slightly. Cover with a vented crust.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Reduce the temperature to 350 degrees F. Continue baking for 35 to 45 minutes, until apples are soft.
Best served a la mode. Well, everything is best served a la mode, but particularly this. Whipped cream is also nice, but not as nice.
What does your favorite pie say about you? Mine says I radiate joy. Interesting.